Saturday, March 7, 2015

Wonderful News!

A friend recently told me she'd given a copy of my latest book, A Shadow of Fear, to her grandson for Christmas. The boy had been having serious problems at school because he was painfully shy.

As a result of reading my book he decided to face his fears and try out for sports teams at his elementary school. He not only made it to both teams, but became a star player on both of them.

Now he has lots of friends and isn't shy anymore.

And perhaps that boy will grow up to accomplish things he never would have done, if not for reading my book.

I'll keep praying for him, and hope my book may be a positive influence on other kids who read it, too.

As an author of books for children, nothing could make me happier than knowing one of my books has made a positive difference in the life of a child.

No comments: