Saturday, August 18, 2018

Signs of Trouble

I don’t often mention my own books here, but since it’s the beginning of the school year I think it’s a good time to mention this one.

Signs of Trouble is about kids who get separated from their Special Ed class on a field trip to a shopping mall. I went on similar field trips with a Special Ed class years ago, but none of the kids ever got separated.

The kids in Signs of Trouble use what they’ve learned about safety rules and recognizing signs to get reunited with their class.

There are educational materials at the end of the book that will be helpful to all young children as well as those with special needs. I used similar activities as a preschool teacher. 


The book can be ordered through local bookstores or the usual internet venues.

No comments: