Saturday, September 22, 2018

Paper Procrastinating

I have way too much paper stuff. 
Remember when they said computers were supposed to eliminate paper? I use more paper now than I ever did before computers. Even as a college student I didn’t use nearly as much.
I guess I’m a procrastinater. I’ve been putting off cleaning out my files for a looooong time.
In my office I have rough drafts and copies of chapters with notes from writers critique groups I belonged to years ago. In the garage are files of guarantees for things I haven’t owned in years, and papers from jobs I used to have.
If I get rid of all those papers I can also get rid of several file cabinets I won’t be needing anymore. But doing that will require a lot of work.

Okay, I guess I’m procrastinating by writing this post. I’d better get back to cleaning out those files.

No comments: