Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Better Late Than Never

When I started blogging back in 2009 I wondered how I'd ever think of enough things to write about. Well, the ideas are still coming. Usually I post things around 10:30 or 11:00 a.m. on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

This morning I didn't post anything, not because I couldn't think of anything to write about, but because I couldn't decide between all the ideas. I wondered if today's blog should be about the shootings or one of several related topics like school, guns, autism, or safety rules? Should it be about Christmas, traditions, Winter weather, families, or another seasonal subject? Or should I write about writing or books related to any of those topics?

Finally I decided to blog about all the things I could be blogging about instead of making a choice. So here you have it. I promise to be more specific on Saturday.

No comments: