Saturday, June 15, 2019

Blogging About Blogs

I can’t remember how many years ago it was when I first heard about blogging on the internet.

The word, blog, was originally a combination of the words, web and log. A blog was originally called a weblog and that word got shortened to blog.

And I can’t remember exactly how long I have been blogging. I started in about 2009 when my first book was going to be published. 

Back then I wondered how I could possibly think of something to write twice a week, but I’ve been blogging for ten years and only missed posts a few times when I had computer or internet problems or personal emergencies.

I also share all my blog posts on Facebook, so that’s where I get almost all the comments.

I don’t know if my blog posts have helped sell my books, but I enjoy writing them, and I enjoy reading other people’s posts.

If anyone would like to go to www.janetanncollins.com and leave a comment on my blog there, I’d appreciate that.


And, of course, I’d love to have more people buy my books.

No comments: