Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things to Come

Having just returned from a writers' conference and learned a lot about marketing for my books, I'm planning to make some changes about what I post here. I'll still review books, especially for kids, and will talk about other things of interest to children and parents. I plan to start another blog in the next couple of weeks that will cover some of the things I've talked about here in the past, such as disabilities. I won't mention much about writing on either blog since there are plenty of other places on the web where you can get that sort of information. So, as they used to say in the day of radio programs with plots, stay tuned to find out what happens next.

2 comments:

Kit said...

Sounds like a great conference. I will be interested in what you are going to share-
Kit

Kit said...

Sounds like a great conference. I can't wait to see what you are going to share-
Kit