Cheryl Malandrinos tagged me! That means that I have to play tag by answering a few little interview questions! Then I have to blog tag someone else! So, here are my answers and here are the bloggers I am tagging! I guess I’m it!
1. Which words do you use too much in your writing?
Suddenly, just and the verb to be. I was just amazed when my editor suddenly asked me to remove most of them from my manuscript.
2. Which words do you consider overused in stuff you read?
To tell the truth, I seldom notice the words when I’m reading. They’re like a transparent window that lets me view the fictional universe of the story.
3. What are your other favorite blogs?
to name just a few.
4. Name a favorite word:
Acceptance. I love getting those from publishers.
5. And a word you’re not so keen on:
Rejection. Getting those proves I’m a writer, but it doesn’t make me like them.
6. What would you like to improve about your writing and/or blog?
I’d like my words to be so fascinating people would be flocking to read them.
7. What’s your writing ambition?
Seriously, I would like at least a few people to have their lives changed for the better because of reading things I write.
I now blog tag the following blogs / bloggers: