Saturday, January 24, 2015

Book Signing



I usually blog about words, books, and kids and lately I've been reviewing a lot of books for kids. But today I want to share something about myself.

On Friday, January 30th I'll be participating in a group book signing up in Nevada City, CA.

A group of authors will be at the main County Library signing and selling our books from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m. We'll also be reading sections of our books.

I'll be reading from my newest book, A Shadow of Fear.

I hope we all sell a lot of copies, but the event will be fun even if we don't. It's always a pleasure to be with other writers and people who love to read.

As my bumper sticker says, "Bookaholics Unite."

I hope some of the people who read this blog will be able to attend.

See you there!


No comments: