Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Blogging About Blogging

When I started blogging in 2009 I doubted that I’d be able to think of enough to write about to continue for a few months, but I’d been told blogging was necessary to sell books and my first one was under contract. 
Well, it has been about ten years and I’m still at it.
Unfortunately I don’t get many comments on my blog itself. (actually I have both Word Press and Blogger blogs, but I post the same material on both of them.) I share all my posts on Facebook and that’s where I get the most comments.
When blogging first started the term, blog, was a shortened form of web log. I wonder who thought of that term?

Even though my blogging probably hasn’t worked very well as a marketing tool, I intend to keep doing it. And I’d love to get some comments from people who read it.

No comments: