Saturday, May 4, 2019

Blog About Blogging

Way back in ancient history when the internet first got started ,somebody invented the term, web log, to define regular online posts by the same person.

Obviously those words were compacted into one and we now use the word, blog.

When my first book was coming out in 2009 Was told to start blogging for publicity. I wondered how I could possibly think of something to say once or twice every week. 

Well, it has been about ten years, and I’m still doing it, although I’ve skipped some posts because of things like moving, health problems, or emergencies.

I’m not sure blogging has done much to help my book sales, but I enjoy doing it.

I share most of my blog posts on Facebook so I seldom get comments on my actual blog site.

If anyone who reads this would be kind enough to go to
 http://onwordsblog.blogspot.com and leave a comment I’d appreciate that very much.


Thanks.

No comments: