Saturday, May 11, 2019

Rich or Poor

I’m officially low income. 

I live in a mobile home park, drive a 17 year old car, and can’t afford to go on vacations, buy expensive clothes, or go out to theaters or concerts.

Some people would consider me poor.

But compared to lots of people in the world, I’m rich.

I have a roof over my head, heat, electricity, fresh water and plumbing, a car to drive, medical care, and plenty of food.

I can read and write, use the internet to communicate with friends and family, and give gifts to people I love for special occasions.

And I have a lot of wealth money can’t buy. I’m educated. I can see and hear the beauty around me. I can walk and talk.  

 I could go on and on about all the good things in my life.


What about you? Do you consider yourself rich or poor?

No comments: