Saturday, December 7, 2013

Book Signing

This morning I'm signing books with another author, Penelope Cole, at the Sacramento Downtown Plaza. What fun!

We have a table near Santa Claus and will read from our books and pass out some free gifts to kids who come to see us and Santa from 11:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m..

One of my books, Secret Service Saint, is about Saint Nicholas so it's especially appropriate for the occasion.

I hope to get some good photos and will post them on my Facebook page, Janet Ann Collins, Author, afterwards.

There's almost never snow in Sacramento - it rarely snows in California's Central Valley except for places farther north. But there is snow - the first of the season - and quite a bit in the Sierra Foothills where I live.  That's so appropriate for this Christmas event!


No comments: