Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Show Time!

Although I do plenty of public speaking, it has been over 20 years since I last performed in a show. That was the Joffrey Ballet, even though I don't know how to dance. (I'll post more about that in the future.)

But now I'm about to perform in an operetta, even though I can't sing very well. I have a speaking part and join in one chorus, singing softly so I won't pickle anyone's ears.

Actually I only have a bit part, but it's so much fun to be involved in a production again!

The show is an operetta called Everything. It's historical fiction taking place in the 1930s and includes some romance.

There will only be one performance next Sunday at 4:00 in the afternoon at the Grass Valley United Methodist Church. The show is free, so I hope lots of people will come.

Here's my costume:





No comments: