Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Writing

I don't often blog about my own writing, but I want to share that I've had several things published lately.

Most recent is a story in the newly released anthology, Inspire Forgiveness. I participated in a book launch event fot that book this week. I was please to discover that my story is the first one in that anthology, and to learn that the first and last ones are chosen because they should be expecially inspiring to readers.

I've also had several articles in a Nevada County newspaper, The Union, recently.

I write fiction for kids and non-fiction for adults, but haven't had any new books for children published lately. Since the already published ones are still available, I'm hoping some people will choose to give them to kids for Christmas.

You can learn more about those at http://www.janetanncollins.com.

No comments: