Saturday, November 27, 2010

Announcements

I don't have time to write much today because I'm off to an event where I'll be signing books. You can learn more about that here:
http://www.marketplacerancho.com/archives/95
In case some of my followers don't know about it, I also want to mention that I've started a Facebook group for people who care for or about kids with special needs and would love to have you join if you're one of them. The group is called Special Kid Carers and you can find it by searching for that phrase under Groups. My newest book is about kids with learning disabilities, but the group isn't there just to try to sell copies. It's intended as a supportive community and I hope it will be helpful to parents, teachers, and other people.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Sounds great - I shall go over to facebook and see if I can wheedle it out.

Janet Ann Collins said...

Thanks, Maddy.