Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grandkids

It's great to be a mother, but maybe even better to be a grandmother. Unless your grandkids live with you the responsibility part isn't 24/7 but you still get the fun part. At least you do if you get to see your grandkids frequently.
I feel sorry for the people who live so far away they seldom or never get to see their grandkids or can't see them because of health or family problems.
Too bad I can't see mine more often, but we are close enough to see each other fairly often and that's when the fun happens. I'll be seeing mine again soon and I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

Connie Arnold said...

Enjoy your time with your grandkids, Jan. I agree with you, and it is so special when you can be with them. I just returned from a visit with mine. Unfortunately, they're about 1200 miles away, so I don't get to see them often.