Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Book for Christmas

I've reviewed quite a few books that would make good Christmas gifts for kids, and here's another one.
I don't want to seem like I'm just wanting to sell my own books, but I think Secret Service Saint is a good one to help children realize the importance of giving and helping others. In a time of financial problems kids need more than ever to understand that Christmas isn't primarily about getting presents.
The book is about Nicholas who discovers the adventure of secret giving. At the end of the story kids will discover he eventually became known as Santa Claus and I hope some of them will join Nicholas in giving to help others without hoping for praise or rewards.
Secret giving really is fun, and it's a good way to experience the spirit of Christmas.

No comments: