Saturday, October 19, 2013

Book Signings

I'm excited to be doing two book signings close together for books that have been out for a while.

Today I'm at the Prospector's Nursery in Grass Valley, CA signing copies of Slime & All. Since the book is about a giant worm they thought it would be appropriate to have me come in during their children's event and there are some real earthworms for the kids to handle and look at through a magnifying glass. Of course the real worms arent giants and don't talk like the one in the book does.

Next weekend I'll be participating in the Fall Book Affair with the Gold Country Writers at the Arts Building in Auburn, CA with eleven other authors. That event will have a Halloween theme and we'll be giving out free candy. 

I'll be in the section of people who write for kids even though I'll also have one book for adults available. It's the Chicken Soup for the Soul book, I Can't Believe My Dog Did That and contains one story by me.

My kids' books are The Peril of the Sinister Scientist, Secret Service Saint, Signs of Trouble, and Slime & All. I'll also have a workbook for kids called Book Places available.

It's always fun to do book signings and spend time with people of all ages who enjoy reading. If anyone reading this lives nearby I hope you'll drop by.

No comments: