Saturday, November 9, 2013

Blogging About Blogs

Many years ago when I started this blog I also started another one about Special Needs because that's something I've always cared about. However almost nobody looked at that page or followed it, so I gave it up.

But I've decided to start blogging there again even though I may not post things every week. I'll try to link it to my Facebook pages so posts will show up there and many of my Facebook friends do care about the subject.

Since I'm a techno-idiot it may take me a few days to get the other blog going again and connected to Facebook, but it should be working soon and I hope to post something there on Monday. If anyone wants to see the things I posted in the past the URL is http://janetanncollins.blogspot.com/

Of course I'll still be blogging here twice a week about words, books, and kids.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

My daughter is working on a double major of education and special needs. I'll share your website with her.
Joyfully,
Pamela