Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Shadow of Fear

Since I recently talked about my first middle grade novel I thought I’d share about the second one today.
A Shadow of Fear is about a boy named Ben who has many fears. He wants to prove he can be brave and act like Jesus so his parents will allow him to go to camp and his older brother will stop teasing him.
He has a friend who uses a wheelchair and has a dog that can help her. The dog isn’t an officially trained service dog, but she relies on it and is devastated when the dog disappears.
Can Ben face his fears to search for the dog in the woods at night?
I learned that this book helped one young reader face his own fears and hope it will do the same for others. It would make a great gift for a shy kid.

This book was published by Mantle Rock Publishing, is available at the usual online places, and can be ordered at local bookstores.

No comments: