Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Peril of the Sinister Scientist

The Peril of the Sinister Scientist was actually the first book I had published, back in 2009. It’s  middle grade fictions for kids from eight to thirteen years old.
It’s about a boy named Joshua Davidson who thinks he might have been cloned from the blood on the Shroud of Turin because a scientist who had worked on that experiment twelve years earlier seems to be stalking him. But who is Joshua really? If he learns his true identity will his life be changed forever?
I got the idea for the book long before I wrote it when the What Would Jesus Do movement was popular and I was often substitute teaching in a Middle School. I wondered, what would Jesus do in Middle School?
People who read this book have told me it had them laughing out loud. 

It can be ordered online or through local bookstores.

No comments: